The Best Visa Casino Bonuses in Canada
Visa is a name that is instantly recognizable by all online casino players in Canada. It is a financial services company based in the United States and was established in 1958. The company boasts a global reach making it convenient for services such as buying goods and services both in-person and online (perfect for online casinos), transfer of funds, withdrawals at ATMs and much more. Visa cards can be debit, credit or prepaid cards. Since the cards preceded the dawn of online gambling, it was naturally one of the first means of payment accepted by online sites. This means that although online gambling venues may not offer a bonus per se, most casinos that provide bonuses accept Visa as a payment method.
Visa has evolved to be one of the most widely accepted means of transactions with online gambling venues. This can be attributed to:
- the cards are considered safe and secure for online transactions both by cardholders and casinos.
- These cards are relatively easy to acquire
- You can make large deposits with their cards.
- There is no need to create a third party account(e-wallet) to use a Visa card(transactions are direct)
- The company has excellent customer support
- Some Canadian casinos allow direct to card withdrawals
Online casinos in Canada that accept this payment are a dime a dozen, so one is spoilt for choice. Once you have identified the online sitefor you, and after confirming Visa acceptance of the online gambling venue;
- Navigate to the deposit page, which should be easy to locate for most sites. This can be on the top bar of the site's page or in your account.
- Once on the deposit page, select Visa as your payment option. A blank page will appear, where you will fill in your pertinent information. For your card information, you will be directed to a payment page.
- After inputting your personal information and card details (including your CVV) and carefully verifying these details, you can move on to the amount you want to deposit into your account. Bear in mind that each site has a minimum amount that you can deposit. The amount transacted should appear instantly in your casino account after you submit your request. You can then proceed to your game of choice.
To withdraw your winnings from your establishment of choice:
- Go to the withdrawals or cashier's page on the establishment's website. Links to this page maybe also under the website's help or FAQs pages.
- Once you access the withdrawals page, you select Visa as your withdrawal option. This is usually part of a drop-down menu or a clickable list.
- Having decided the amount to withdraw, input your personal details and card information (including your CVV). This information includes your name, address, and any other personal information linked to your account. Remember this information must correspond with the information used in card registration. Take note that casinos usually have limits on withdrawals, and in some cases, withdrawals might even attract a charge. This information is available on the site's terms of service page.
- Withdrawals usually reflect after 2-5 business days, but that varies significantly with different sites and banks.
Visa Bonuses for Canada Online Casinos
One of the best things about using these cards for your payments is the promotions offered.
- Welcome bonuses - These are incentives offered by establishments to newcomers upon registration. They may be no deposit promotions coupled with free spins, and they are usually a one-off offer.
- Free spins - This is where a punter receives free spins hence increasing their chances of winning. They may apply to some select games only.
- Deposit - With deposit promotions, the site matches a player's deposit. The reward is given as a percentage of a player's deposit. Be sure to read the fine print on these offers.
- Cashback - These are meant to cushion players against financial loss. They are usually offered on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and they range between 20 to 30 percent.
- Reload - They are only awarded to loyal customers and never to first-timers. They may range between 30%-40% of deposits and as such have low wagering requirements.
- Referral - As the name implies, this offer applies to those players who recommend a site to their friends.
- Loyalty (VIP) perks - These are offers and promotions targeting top tier punters who are usually of the go big or go home persuasion.
It is estimated roughly 60 % of card transactions worldwide are Visa. This popularity makes these cards the perfect banking method for Canada.