The Best MasterCard Casino Bonuses and Promotions
MasterCard is a global phenomenon when it comes to plastic money (debit, credit or prepaid cards). The company enjoys partnerships with over 25,000 financial institutions worldwide and is no stranger to the online gambling world. In fact, whereas it is rare to find a specific MC casino bonus, most sites offering rewards and promotions do not discriminate against bettors using debit/credit cards such as Master Card.
The process of getting a MC is quite easy as most banks issue them. It may be free, but in some cases banks might levy a charge. Another way to get your Master Card is by visiting the official website armed with your personal details like name, address, and bank details.
Some of the reasons why MC is preferred in the online gambling community include;
- Ease of use. MasterCard procedures both for deposit and withdrawal are pretty straightforward.
- Funds deposited by MC in a player's account appear almost instantly.
- Security is top-notch. M-Card has stellar protection on its cards, ensuring personal and banking details are never revealed inadvertently. All gambling venues also use encryption on their side to further enhance security.
- They offer global support such that if a card is reported stolen, they can offer a replacement.
- Zero Liability. This means that you will not be held accountable for any proven unauthorized transactions.
- Diverse selection of online gambling establishments to choose from. This is because almost all real money online casino venues accept MasterCard payments.
On the downside,
- Withdrawal may take a few days as both sites and banks verify the user's ID, address, and card information.
- Card fees. Over and above interest charged on unpaid balances, some cards may have annual fees.
How To Use Your Card In The Casino
- After obtaining your card, register with the reputable gambling venue of your choice. Registration should take a few minutes and is usually free.
- Browse to the Cashier tab and from the multiple deposit options displayed, choose MasterCard. The MC logo is usually prominently displayed.
- Fill in your personal information, including your CVV. Make sure this information corresponds word for word with the details used to register your card.
- Deposit the amount you want. Depending on the gambling venue, MasterCard deposits can range from $10 to over $10,000. Deposits are free and reflect almost instantly in your account.
- You are now free to play any of the games offered on the site
- Navigate to the online casino's cashier tab again.
- Select MasterCard from the withdrawal options. The details on the account have to match the card details.
- You can withdraw as much as you want pursuant to the maximum limits set by the casino. This may generally be around $5,000 per transaction.
- It may take some time (usually 24 hours) for staff to process your withdrawal request. Then the funds will reach your card, usually within 2-4 business days. MC withdrawals are generally free but may attract fees of up to 2% in some cases.
MasterCard Casino Bonuses
To keep people coming back for more, online sites offer a plethora of MC bonuses and promotions. These include:
- Welcome or sign-up bonus. This is only offered to first-time players in a casino. It may be a no deposit bonus paired with free spins or free credits. This promotion must usually be wagered a minimum number of times before withdrawals as dictated by the site's terms and conditions.
- Free Spins. This is a type of promotion where the site gives the player free spins. These free spins are usually restricted to certain games and are usually an attempt to grow their popularity.
- Deposit match bonus. This is where the site matches the player's deposit by a certain percentage. It could be 20%, 30 %, or in some rare cases up to 100%.
- Cash-back bonus. This is where the site attempts to alleviate losses incurred by loyal gamers. It is usually offered on a weekly or monthly basis and usually only for a limited period. They are usually in the 20 to 30 % range. They also have wagering requirements before withdrawal.
- Comp points. These are points earned by a player as he plays at the online gambling venue. They are derived from amounts wagered and are redeemable for real money (e.g. 100 points for $1). They are also used to identify VIPs and high rollers.
To enjoy these sumptuous MC bonuses, get your MC and go to your favorite Canadian online gambling site. As they say, today could be your lucky day.